What is the required role for Cardholders?
- Every credit card account in our program must be used regularly, but must always maintain a balance of less than 10% of the available credit card limit. Just use them to buy a tank of gas every couple months and pay the balance in full as soon as the bill comes in the mail. Something needs to be owed on the account at least once per month.
- If a balance is over 10%, it must be paid down before the credit card’s reporting date, which is listed on your credit report with TrueCredit.com, and is not necessarily the due date of your payment.
- Allow a small balance to report each month to ensure that your credit card company reports the activity as expected. If the credit card history for your account is not reported for an Authorized User that has been added to your account, then you do not get paid for that addition until and if it does.
- Once a client has paid us for the service, signed and returned the contract, and we have validated their information to be accurate and true, our system will automatically send an email to the Cardholder with instructions on how to securely view the new client’s personal data (SSN, DOB, and name) on a secure page on our web site. The Cardholder will then call their credit card Issuing Bank, and add the client(s) as authorized user(s) to their credit card(s) no more than 48 hours later than receipt, but before each individual credit card’s reporting date. Do NOT print the client’s sensitive information or copy it anywhere outside of the secure web site, as doing so can create an unnecessary security risk.
- Immediately following the addition of the AU to the credit card account, please reply to our email to let us know that the addition is complete.
- Within 7-10 business days, the Issuing Bank will mail a physical credit card directly to the credit card’s billing address with the name of the client (Authorized User) and the account number on the front of the card. The Cardholder must fax or email a copy of the credit card with the authorized user name displayed, making certain to remove the 16 digit account number and 4 digit expiration date prior to sending. Verification with each client that the history for your credit card has reported to their credit report is required before payment is made to the Cardholder.
- The Operations Manager will inform the Cardholder when they can remove an authorized user from the credit card, and will then send over new clients to be added, and the whole process starts all over again.